The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alli- My new App mispelled some things on last one and didn't read it correctly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alli

Alli- My new App mispelled some things on last one and didn't read it correctly Empty
PostSubject: Alli- My new App mispelled some things on last one and didn't read it correctly   Alli- My new App mispelled some things on last one and didn't read it correctly EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:15 am

1. Which country do you come from? North America
2. Which language can you speak? English
3. How old are you? 21
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) I'm alright at it but not the best
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm? yes, i have been a GM many times and only quit the servers cause they sucked =P
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?)Yes i have used it and can look it up to find even more infomation on it Very Happy
7. Why do you want to be a GM? im a very helpfull person and would like to be a GM for you for that exact reason..plus being a gm is also fun <3
8. When can you be online? usually most of the week but some days i work mornings
9. Tell us something about you. My name is Alli and i live in north Louisianna I am a caucasion female and im a very friendly person!
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?" No im here and here to stay

please give me a shot i will be one of the best GMs you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Alli- My new App mispelled some things on last one and didn't read it correctly
Page 1 of 1