The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:38 pm

In this Forum you can make and application to become a GM. Before making an application copy this text so we can get the information about you.
1. Which country do you come from?
2. Which language can you speak?
3. How old are you?
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM)
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm?
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?)
7. Why do you want to be a GM?
8. When can you be online?
9. Tell us something about you.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?"

If there is anything else you would like to add just do it will make us better if we get people that can add things about themselfs. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://thesunwell.wow-wars.com
zoea606

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM Application EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 am

1. Which country do you come from?-- united states
2. Which language can you speak?-- english and some spanish
3. How old are you?-- 17
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM)-- iv done a few website designs in school and got A's on thim
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm?-- iv had little exp (friend is one)
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?)-- i know little yes i can get info (friend is GM)
7. Why do you want to be a GM?-- cause im tierd of ppl ruining perfectly good games
8. When can you be online?-- every day after work (work on weakdays only)
9. Tell us something about you.-- im usly on 18 hours a day and wow is one of the best games ever lol
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?"-- heck no i want to be GM and stay that way cause i know i could keep this server fun for all players
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1