The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM app Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith1

GM app Smith Empty
PostSubject: GM app Smith   GM app Smith EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:35 pm

1. Which country do you come from? *USA
2. Which language can you speak?*English
3. How old are you? *19
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) *Myself no but i do got some buddies of mine who are really damn good at it.
5. Do you know anything about being a gm? *I do some know a good bit about it but i have friends who were GM on other servers.
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?) *I kinda know about it but i an go read up on it.
7. Why do you want to be a GM? *So i can help people on this server when needed since i can be on at anytime of the day.
8. When can you be online? *Anytime
9. Tell us something about you. *I was in the Army for a year than broke my leg and got send back and i been trying to go back.I know alot about WoW and know how to be a good GM.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?"
*It's like being in the Army you never quit intill your job is done and my job being a GM here would end when the server ends
Back to top Go down
Admin
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

GM app Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM app Smith   GM app Smith EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Well lets give it a shot Smile looks nice and I will make u gm.
Back to top Go down
http://thesunwell.wow-wars.com

GM app Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunwell :: Welcome to The Sunwell :: Gm Application-
Jump to: