The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Gm Application!!!! (Brokendreams)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

My Gm Application!!!! (Brokendreams) Empty
PostSubject: My Gm Application!!!! (Brokendreams)   My Gm Application!!!! (Brokendreams) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 pm

1. Which country do you come from? United Kingdom
2. Which language can you speak? English
3. How old are you? 14
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) My Brother Who Is Absolutley Amazing At Computing.
5. Do you know anything about being a gm? I Know How To Transport My Self Places.
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?) I Might Need To Double Check Some Things... Well Really All Of It. But I Read Fast And Learn Really Fast.
7. Why do you want to be a GM? To Keep The Server Going, And Help Any People Who Need Helping.
8. When can you be online? Anytime.
9. Tell us something about you. I Get A*'s In My School Work, And I'll Be In My Last Year Next Year, I Sing And I Perform Alot During The Summer.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?"
No, Being A Gm Is Going To Be An Amazing Experience, Also Seeing How The Other Side( Stressfull, Helpfull Side) Works And How To Keep The Server Running As Smooth As Possible. ^^
Back to top Go down

My Gm Application!!!! (Brokendreams)
Page 1 of 1