The Sunwell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Sunwell.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carbon's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbon

Carbon's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Carbon's Gm Application   Carbon's Gm Application EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 am

1. Which country do you come from? U.S.A
2. Which language can you speak?English, a small amount of spanish
3. How old are you? 14
4. Are you good on making a website(Make account creation, This will prevent you to a directly GM) i can make account pages but that's about it
5. Do you know anything about beeing a gm? I've been a Game Master on 5 different servers but unfortunately they all went down and I moved on, I've also ran 3 servers and they were all public.
6. Do you know how to use Ascent?(How it works and the commands? If not can you get the information that's needed?)I know all the commands of ascent and I have ALOT of knowledge about ascent including custom items and fixing some bugs.
7. Why do you want to be a GM? I love to help people out. My main goal is to improve this server in any way I can. I love to help small servers become big. The most important thing for me is to let players have fun. After all it's all for them. If you pick me, I will be a strict gm towards rule breakers and a laid back one towards honest players.
8. When can you be online? every day. all day.
9. Tell us something about you. I'm 14, I live in the U.S. I've been on Wow for 3 years and in emulation for 1 and a half. I love anything to do with computers and I've got lots of skills handling them. I guess I'm what you'd call a nerd, but I'm cool too.
10. The last question. Are you just going to "try out how it's to be a gm than quit?" No way.
Back to top Go down

Carbon's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1